- (Of a vehicle) having specially or individually built bodywork.More example sentences
- Inside, you are enclosed in something between an airlock and a time warp: a coach-built interior of wood, chrome and leather that harks back to the last days of the Austro-Hungarian empire.
- With coach-built body and traditional British charm, this is a unique motoring experience.
- The coach-built pram has been around since 1877 but production stopped last year when the company went into receivership.
- More example sentences
- Built by Italian coachbuilder Bertone, the fabric-roofed Astra is lately the best-selling convertible in the UK.
- Italy, home of the world's most famous stylists and coachbuilders, should surely also be the home of the luxury car.
- The potential would exist for the re-creation of great body builders, like the coachbuilders of days gone by.