- A building in which a carriage is or was kept.More example sentences
- There is also a range of stone outbuildings including a coach house, two garages, a workshop and log store.
- The garden is also home to a detached coach house that currently provides twin garages, a workshop, a laundry, a WC and a first floor playroom-cum-office.
- The property comes with several outbuildings including a two-storey coach house, two pigeon houses and a stable yard.
More definitions of coach houseDefinition of coach house in:
- The US English dictionary