Definition of coaction in English:
The action or process of working or acting together; cooperation.
- The truth is, man's original dispositions are spontaneous; they subsist and operate in him freely, without co-action.
- I am persuaded a more powerful impulse to polytheism arises from the co-action of two natural principles in the absence of a knowledge of God in Christ.
- The dataset indicates that the bottom mixed layer itself and in coaction with passing internal waves effectively controls the communication between interior water column and sediment.
- Example sentences
- The most capable member in a coactive task should not be concerned with compensating for the partner's lower performance because there is no team outcome.
- Coactive persuasion refers to all communication efforts that emphasize similarities between persuader and the audience.
- Baseball is a good example of a sport that is both coactive and interactive.
Definition of coaction in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.