The action or process of working or acting together; cooperation.
- UV exerts its action through the coaction of UV photoreceptors and photoreceptors in the visible region.
- The materialist logic of neorealism supposes that units come first, that their coaction makes a structured system.
- The dataset indicates that the bottom mixed layer itself and in coaction with passing internal waves effectively controls the communication between interior water column and sediment.
- Example sentences
- Examples of coactive systems include open source software development, wiki communities, social news aggregators, and many others.
- Baseball is a good example of a sport that is both coactive and interactive.
- Our company or fellowship ought not to be co-active, but voluntary and free.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: co|action
Definition of coaction in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.