Definition of coaction in English:
The action or process of working or acting together; cooperation.
- The truth is, man's original dispositions are spontaneous; they subsist and operate in him freely, without co-action.
- I am persuaded a more powerful impulse to polytheism arises from the co-action of two natural principles in the absence of a knowledge of God in Christ.
- The dataset indicates that the bottom mixed layer itself and in coaction with passing internal waves effectively controls the communication between interior water column and sediment.
- Example sentences
- The most capable member in a coactive task should not be concerned with compensating for the partner's lower performance because there is no team outcome.
- Coactive persuasion refers to all communication efforts that emphasize similarities between persuader and the audience.
- Baseball is a good example of a sport that is both coactive and interactive.
Definition of coaction in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan