Entry from US English dictionary
Definition of coadjutant in English:
Helping another or others, or with another or others.
- The coadjutant faculty is composed of experienced persons from state, county, and local government.
- It has a great application as a coadjutant therapy for small, residual, or recurrent pituitary adenomata after the microsurgery.
- These coadjutant positions also provide a way for students supported by fellowships or research assistantships to obtain teaching experience.
nounBack to top
A person who thus helps.
- For information on a professor, class schedules, specific course information and contact information click a professor's or coadjutant's name in the list below.
- Due to the phenolic nature of their structure, lignosulphonates can be used as coadjutants in the manufacture of phenolic resins, offering advantages such as reduced cost.
- Thanks to our team of coadjutants, we are also specialized in the creation of websites for any need, from the single page to the whole website.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.