(North American also coatrack)
- A stand with hooks on which to hang coats, hats, etc..More example sentences
- The clank of our umbrellas as we hook them round the coat stand is shocking, like something clinking on a Church floor during prayer.
- ‘Hey, princess,’ Lyle greeted Alisha, hugging her when he reached where she was standing by the coatracks.
- There's an empty fish tank built into the cement block wall on your immediate right, a coatrack and umbrella stand on the left.
More definitions of coat standDefinition of coat stand in:
- The US English dictionary