- 1Having a common axis.More example sentences
- It is also armed with a 25-mm automatic cannon and a 7.62-mm coaxial machine gun common to these fighting vehicles.
- 1.1(Of a cable or line) transmitting by means of two concentric conductors separated by an insulator.More example sentences
- There are at least four methods for moving signals between interconnected consumer electronics devices - over phone wires, coaxial cable lines, power lines or wireless.
- Telephone lines and coaxial cable will be the only real options for commercially viable and reliable high speed Internet service.
- Power surges travel through any electric, telephone, or coaxial cable line.
- More example sentences
- It is also armed with a 7.62 mm standard machine gun mounted coaxially with the main gun and a 7.62 mm air defence machine gun mounted on the turret roof.
- The adjusting device includes a coaxially arranged stem provided with retaining teeth which forms one of the exterior linking bodies.
- It greatly speeds up the process by which two types of fibers can be coaxially blended into a continuous yarn strand.
More definitions of coaxialDefinition of coaxial in:
- The US English dictionary