- Any of a group of cobalt-containing substances including cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).More example sentences
- The enzyme catalyzes the first common step in the biosynthesis of the tetrapyrrole pigments such as chlorophyll and cobalamin.
- Vitamin B12 is actually a family of compounds called cobalamins, each of which has its own potential biological activity, in terms of absorption and potency.
- It is unknown whether lowering plasma homocysteine levels with folic acid and cobalamin improves coronary endothelial function in patients.
More definitions of cobalaminDefinition of cobalamin in:
- The US English dictionary