- An addictive drug derived from coca or prepared synthetically, used as an illegal stimulant and sometimes medicinally as a local anaesthetic.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: C17H21NO4
- All this time would be much better used in trying to catch those selling heroin or cocaine, drugs which kill.
- This is a pathetic argument, as everybody knows drugs like heroin and cocaine destroy lives.
- When I was sixteen I went to clubs and took ecstasy, cocaine or any other drugs connected to that scene.