- A fatty substance obtained from cocoa beans, used in the manufacture of confectionery and cosmetics.More example sentences
- Chalk up these good-for-the-skin benefits to the essential ingredient cocoa butter - a moisture-rich vegetable fat that can help soothe dry skin.
- To make chocolate, processors mix the cocoa liquor with cocoa butter, sugar and, to create milk chocolate, different forms of milk.
- With its higher percentages of cocoa solids and cocoa butter, this is what hard-core chocolate craving is all about.
More definitions of cocoa butterDefinition of cocoa butter in:
- The US English dictionary