- Matting made of fibre from coconut husks.More example sentences
- It started out resembling a weird vegetarian noodle dish but then curled up and ended its short life imitating dismal coconut matting.
- The husk, which contains useful fibre, known as coir, is not discarded but is set aside to produce, for example, coconut matting.
- I ruined one of my best suitcases which had soaked up the moisture through the coconut matting on the grass floor of our tent.
More definitions of coconut mattingDefinition of coconut matting in:
- The US English dictionary