- A bean-like seed of the coffee shrub.More example sentences
- The tiny bark beetle spends its entire larval life inside the coffee berry, which encases the seed, commonly known as the coffee bean.
- The smoky black seeds come in green pods the size of a coffee bean.
- There is of course ‘Turkish coffee’ or ‘Irish coffee’, but these terms refer to the way of coffee serving rather than to the roots of the coffee bean.
More definitions of coffee beanDefinition of coffee bean in:
- The US English dictionary