(also coffee klatsch /ˈkɒfi klatʃ/)
- another term for kaffeeklatsch.More example sentences
- So when they meet to decide how to handle the rumpus, it's an informal coffee klatch of advisers and civil servants perched on the sofas around his desk.
- In the midst of all this I managed to attend the covert coffee klatch with Teach and our other neighbor's Dad in preparation for the big homeowner's meeting tomorrow.
- Monday is an example: the gals came over for a coffee klatch / toddler playdate.
More definitions of coffee klatchDefinition of coffee klatch in:
- The US English dictionary