- A high-quality brandy, strictly speaking that distilled in Cognac in western France: we went to a bar and had some cognac [count noun]: a good range of cognacsMore example sentences
- The number of people who finish the evening off with an amaretto, sambuca, cognac, or brandy is on the decline, he says.
- It helps to have lots of vodka, gin, scotch, brandy, and cognac for all to swill down.
- At the current rate of shrinkage, blended Scotch may lose its spot to cognac and brandy within a few years.
More definitions of cognacDefinition of cognac in:
- The US English dictionary