- A mental representation of one’s physical environment.More example sentences
- As I have noted, one of his important contributions to animal learning was the concept of a cognitive map.
- Spreading-activation theory proposed that individuals have cognitive maps that organize and store all acquired knowledge, beliefs, and experiences.
- Behavioral systems also appear to possess some type of schematic representation or cognitive map of the environment in which the organism lives.
More definitions of cognitive mapDefinition of cognitive map in:
- The US English dictionary