- A machine which is operated by the insertion of coins: [as modifier]: a coin-op launderetteMore example sentences
- Although sales have remained stable at about 10,000 units a year, the coin-op business has been on a downward trajectory for years.
- Although the condition in which the folks found the business at the end of the day often sent them into a swivet, the places did turn a nice profit. It wasn't long before Papa bought the other two local coin-ops.
- Like all of the early coin-ops Frogger was a success outside the arcade, the attraction of having a little frog as a hero was enough to make the game a big success.
More definitions of coin-opDefinition of coin-op in:
- The US English dictionary