Definition of coitus in English:
noun[mass noun] formal
- When interpreting the available data he speculates that many people in the U.S. engage in extramarital coitus despite their belief that this behavior is not morally acceptable.
- Only 6.4% of the coitally experienced male adolescents reported that they had ever used a condom for coitus.
- In fact, initiation and frequency of coitus are often the only aspects of sexual behavior that are measured.
- Example sentences
- This rapid ejaculation brings coital activity to an abrupt end and interferes with the sexual satisfaction of both the man and his partner.
- One should also note that the most consistent predictor of coital sex is precoital sex.
- Condom use was expressed as a proportion defined on the basis of two items: the total number of coital events and the number of coital events in which a condom was used.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan