- The postponement or avoidance of ejaculation, to prolong sexual intercourse.More example sentences
- I recommend him to drink - as the locals did - Marsala with the yolks of eggs stirred into it, and wear a medal of San Rocco, patron of coitus reservatus, which could be had in religious-supply shops.
- Some occult groups in the 19th and 20th centuries used Tantric coitus reservatus for various reasons.
- Older women of Oneida initiated boys into the art of coitus reservatus and older men instructed the young women.
from coitus + Latin reservatus 'reserved, kept'.
More definitions of coitus reservatusDefinition of coitus reservatus in:
- The US English dictionary