- A cathode that emits electrons without being heated.More example sentences
- The field emission cathode can be used as an efficient cold cathode in a variety of electronic devices, such as flat panel field emission displays, microwave diodes, triodes and more complex devices.
- FEDs are arrays of electron emitters controlled individually by cold cathodes to generate colored light.
- An apparatus and method for exposing a treatment site in a patient to x-ray radiation is described that uses a pulse voltage source, where the x-ray emitter employs a cold cathode.
More definitions of cold cathodeDefinition of cold cathode in:
- The US English dictionary