- A stud used to fasten a detachable collar to a shirt.More example sentences
- Have you got nothing more serious to worry about? - an answer so spontaneous, fresh and amused as if the intruding annoyance had been the loss of a collar stud.
- While Fielding is dressing, he drops his collar stud and steps on it.
- The cup was almost identical to the Bronze Age Rillaton cup, found in Cornwall in 1837 alongside a skeleton and used by George V to store his collar studs.
More definitions of collar studDefinition of collar stud in:
- The US English dictionary