(also collector's piece)
- An object valued by collectors, because it is rare, beautiful, or has some special interest.More example sentences
- The Association of Model Exhibitors is displaying collectors' items such as cars, railways, doll's houses and wind-up gramophones.
- Old quilts became collectors' items, valued for their skill, design and history.
- At more than 800 pages, it is destined to become a collector's item of extraordinary value, not least because the print run is limited to 10,000 copies.
More definitions of collector's itemDefinition of collector's item in:
- The US English dictionary