- (In some South Asian countries) a district under the jurisdiction of a collector ( see collector ( sense 3)), or the staff or premises involved in the administration of this.More example sentences
- In keeping with the festivities, the lobby of the collectorate has acquired great looks.
- With these lifts in place, no one coming to the district collectorate would need any lift any more - figuratively speaking.
- Now, when I go to the district collectorate, I am recognized as Salma the writer.
More definitions of collectorateDefinition of collectorate in:
- The US English dictionary