- A member of a college, especially within a university.More example sentences
- This farce is set in the upper-crust atmosphere of England's Oxford University in 1892, where the trio of collegians try every trick in the book to keep their secret liaisons a secret.
- Missy Buttry, a senior at Wartburg College, Waverly, Iowa, became the first collegian to win a third consecutive national cross-country title.
- For young collegians, it can serve as a reminder of the glory days of our national sport.
late Middle English: from medieval Latin collegianus, from collegium 'partnership' (see college).
More definitions of collegianDefinition of collegian in:
- The US English dictionary