- 1Capable of being coloured: colourable illustrationsMore example sentences
- Our colorable package will generate imagination and creativity while allowing kids to personalize their own cereal boxes.
- Best of all, the puzzles are accompanied by large, colorable pictures so children can have even more fun while they build word skills.
- My daughter would like to download colorable seal pictures.
- 2Appearing to be correct or justified, but in fact not so: a colourable legal claimMore example sentences
- Obviously, if these procedures are sufficient for American citizens, they are more than enough for foreign detainees who have no colorable claim to due process rights.
- Listening to you develop that argument in the High Court would provide a good opportunity for working out whether the claim was colourable.
- In other words, the choice may not be simply between a bona fide claim and a colourable claim, for example.
- 2.1Counterfeit.More example sentences
- it was a device which would enable every unrecognised state to circumvent the fundamental principles of our law and, as such, would be contrary to public policy, being ‘a colourable device’.
- In accordance with Dickson's analysis in Rio, I must first classify the legislation either as a valid provincial Act or a colourable attempt to legislate on matters restricted to Parliament.
- He thought this was colourable, something invented after the event in order to give an excuse for not taking a man back who has been the subject of a reinstatement order.
More definitions of colourableDefinition of colourable in:
- The US English dictionary