- A cat of a long-haired breed having a pale coat with dark points, and blue eyes, developed by crossing Persian and Siamese cats.More example sentences
- Another Siamese-related breed, the colorpoint shorthair, was also gaining recognition throughout the late '60s and early '70s.
- This process was accelerated, one suspects, by the introduction of colorpoint longhairs to Birman breeding programs.
- Subsequently, they were asked to write a breed standard for the Himalayan, a name the colorpoint longhair had acquired somewhere in transition between England and Canada.
More definitions of colourpointDefinition of colourpoint in:
- The US English dictionary