- Any of a range of combinations of colours in which a style or design is available: our sweater comes in two colourwaysMore example sentences
- They produce a hand-printed wallpaper range, where clients can choose a combination of colourways, from a selection of three graphic patterns.
- The print designs and related colorways are laid out in formatted templates, which have eliminated the tedious and time-consuming job of cutting fabric swatches and gluing them to cards.
- With a 10-year guarantee, the range includes four solid colourways and 12 shades.
More definitions of colourwayDefinition of colourway in:
- The US English dictionary