- another term for rape2.More example sentences
- However, these animal- and plant-derived oils, such as colza, olive, and spermaceti, were generally of such weight and viscosity that they would travel only one to two inches up a wick.
- The quotas on soybean oil, palm oil and colza oil are scheduled to be removed by January 2006.
- In a bowl, whisk together fromage blanc, creme fraiche, flour, egg and colza oil; season to taste with nutmeg, salt and white pepper.
early 18th century: from Walloon French kolza, from Low German kōlsāt, Dutch koolzaad, from kool 'cole' + zaad 'seed'.
More definitions of colzaDefinition of colza in:
- The US English dictionary