- A high-backed Windsor chair with a straight top rail: [as modifier]: a comb-back rockerMore example sentences
- The comb-back Windsor armchair with traces of its original paint dates to about 1770 and comes from Rhode Island.
- Nearby is a New Hampshire comb-back rocking chair of about 1825 that retains its original red paint with freehand cream-colored decoration.
- This is essentially a replica of one of the later, very stylish comb-backs from Philadelphia.
More definitions of comb-backDefinition of comb-back in:
- The US English dictionary