- A circuit whose output is dependent only on the state of its inputs. Compare with sequential circuit.More example sentences
- The half-subtracter is a combinational circuit which is used to perform subtraction of two bits.
- For the combinational circuit module of the circuit, you may only use '02 and '04 devices.
- Using this result, we develop a synthesis procedure for combinational circuits that can be tested for correctness of timing.
More definitions of combinational circuitDefinition of combinational circuit in:
- The US English dictionary