- (Of a woman or her manner) playfully showing or expressing sexual interest; coquettish: nymphs with come-hither looksMore example sentences
- From her studies, that would suggest that love's catalyst for men is beautiful, come-hither women.
- The advertising campaign features a buxom Argentine model in a swimsuit giving the camera her loveliest come-hither look.
- They had a look of eroticism… a come-hither quality that I couldn't explain.
More definitions of come-hitherDefinition of come-hither in:
- The US English dictionary