- Whether it rains or not; whatever the weather: he runs six miles every morning, rain or shineMore example sentences
- There are any number of good medicine walks right at the front door, flat, easy going and devastatingly beautiful in any weather, rain or shine.
- He found it amusing to see people rush throughout their daily lives and hardly stop to appreciate the day, weather rain or shine.
- They play every Sunday morning, rain or shine, often getting more people out playing when the weather's bad than good.
More definitions of come rain or shineDefinition of come rain or shine in:
- The US English dictionary