noun[mass noun, usually as modifier] chiefly Military
- The running of an armed force or other organization: a command-and-control bunkerMore example sentences
- Upgrading command and control of the Armed Forces has always been a high priority.
- Central command and control agencies are a major component of the military command and control system.
- It came under the operational command and control of the area commander in Austria.
More definitions of command and controlDefinition of command and control in:
- The US English dictionary