- another term for planned economy.More example sentences
- This chapter emphasizes the adjustments made to the economic system during the postwar recovery in response to the Occupation and a return to capitalism from a command economy.
- Third, the collapse of the command economy created private profit opportunities in the form of enormous rents that lured enterprise away from value-adding activity.
- Under the Nazis, Germany became a command economy with the government placing strict controls on foreign trade, prices, wages, and banking.
More definitions of command economyDefinition of command economy in:
- The US English dictionary