adverb & adjective
- Used, especially in answer to a question, to convey that something is neither very good nor very bad: ‘How’s it going?’ ‘Oh, comme ci, comme ça.’More example sentences
- How goes the battle, you ask, well comme ci comme ça, sometimes good, sometimes not so good.
- Overall, it's comme ci, comme ça.
- Sometimes it's "comme ci, comme ça" and sometimes it's very personal.
French, literally 'like this, like that'.
More definitions of comme ci, comme çaDefinition of comme ci, comme ça in:
- The US English dictionary