- A vehicle used for carrying goods or fare-paying passengers.More example sentences
- Last year, carmakers sold a total of 483,417 vehicles - both passenger and commercial vehicles and for both local and export markets.
- This law regulates permitted levels of emissions for all commercial vehicles and passenger cars with diesel engines.
- Again, a high percentage of these were heavy goods vehicles and commercial vehicles.
More definitions of commercial vehicleDefinition of commercial vehicle in:
- The US English dictionary