- Mix; blend: [no object]: the part of the brain where the senses commingle [with object]: his humanitarian stance was commingled with a desire for survivalMore example sentences
- Cultures by necessity blend and commingle and enrich and flavor one another.
- But this type of thing happens throughout the book, which is a mix of clever and wise insights commingled with historical and factual error and over-generalization.
- He joined Michelle on the bridge, relief commingling with a confused pride at his own bravery.
More definitions of commingleDefinition of commingle in:
- The US English dictionary