- (also common stocks) [mass noun] North American Ordinary shares: the equity fund invests in common stocks [mass noun]: the company announced a public offering of 3.5 million shares of common stockMore example sentences
- In the first half of fiscal 2001, they spent $61 million to buy shares of common stock via the company's employee stock-purchase plan.
- A share of common stock is ownership in a company.
- Employee options are ordinarily given on common stock.
More definitions of common stockDefinition of common stock in:
- The US English dictionary