- The quality of being willing, eager, or able to talk or impart information: his questions encouraged her communicativenessMore example sentences
- The influence of polls as a type of social indicator should be examined within the context of communicativeness in the modern world.
- There is a natural opposition between rhythm and harmony, which endow fascination and beauty and enhance the celebratory intent (akin to dancing), and verbal clarity and communicativeness against which musical complexity and ambition may militate.
- I only found out about the sale today, thanks to the natural communicativeness of lawyers.
More definitions of communicativenessDefinition of communicativeness in:
- The US English dictionary