- A place where people from a particular neighbourhood can meet for social events, education classes, or recreational activities.More example sentences
- It has its own general stores, and there is a community centre where residents can meet up.
- They meet regularly in the community centre and new members are invited to attend.
- I picked her up a few hours later; home to change clothes, then off to gymnastics class at the local community center.
More definitions of community centreDefinition of community centre in:
- The US English dictionary