- Interested in helping the wider community; socially concerned: community-minded businesses residents need to be community-minded and look out for each otherMore example sentences
- Bradford firms are among the most community-minded in the country.
- Traditional societies are noted for their parochialism and poverty, but they are also characteristically more community-minded and more giving to strangers.
- The 1950s were slower, friendlier and more community-minded, and there was less crime and greater innocence.
More definitions of community-mindedDefinition of community-minded in:
- The US English dictionary