- The system of allocating police officers to particular areas so that they become familiar with the local inhabitants: the reintroduction of community policingMore example sentences
- When the military was separated from the police in that year, many of the roles of military intelligence and community policing were given to police personnel.
- They also discussed the police image and community policing in the city.
- More community policing, increased patrols of trouble hot spots and more police visibility would help prevent the problem according to the councillor.
More definitions of community policingDefinition of community policing in:
- The US English dictionary