- A medium-sized car.More example sentences
- Just as automotive companies must respond to the latest customer vehicle trends - from compact cars to full-sized SUVs - they also must also listen to consumer desires for the engines and transmissions that power these vehicles.
- The same year, General Motors opened its fourth plant in China, a $108 million facility to double production of Buick sedans and compact cars.
- The Ford Aspire is an entry-level compact car that was sold by the Ford Motor Company from the United States starting from 1994 and ending during the year 1997.
More definitions of compact carDefinition of compact car in:
- The US English dictionary