- A car provided by a firm for the business and private use of an employee.More example sentences
- If you get a company car which includes all petrol paid on both business and private mileage plus all running costs you pay fairly hefty taxes on this perk.
- Mr Bennett said the victim was more than £35,000 out of pocket as a result of the loss as the car was a company car for his own business.
- This will help both you and your drivers manage their fuel bills and make sure that both employer and employee got the most from their company car.
More definitions of company carDefinition of company car in:
- The US English dictionary