- Exchange ideas, opinions, or information about a particular subject: the women compared notes on how their husbands were doingMore example sentences
- They've been exchanging opinions and comparing notes since the early 1980s.
- This offers an outstanding way to ‘cross-pollinate’ information by comparing notes in an environment that would force analysts to stand behind their work.
- I laughed and changed the subject, comparing notes on gifts we had bought for family and mutual friends.
More definitions of compare notesDefinition of compare notes in:
- The US English dictionary