Definition of compartmental in English:
Characterized by division into separate sections: the compartmental interior of the church
More example sentences
- It has now given its response, in which it also said the partition identified in the fire report was ‘not designated as a compartmental wall requiring double sheets of plasterboard to provide 60-minute fire resistance’.
- Officers said it appeared that some of the compartmental walls which joined the roof were not properly sealed to stop flames spreading.
- These observations may suggest a more complex compartmental and perhaps time-dependant relationship of human expression of NOS within the newly forming granulomatous tuberculosis lesions and surrounding tissues.
- Example sentences
- A negligence claim is habitually analysed compartmentally by asking whether there was a duty of care, breach of that duty, and damage caused by the breach of duty.
- Typically, optical component companies spring from scientists or engineers who have incredible insight into the science of photonics, but who also have a tendency to think compartmentally.
- Our solutions are designed to allow you to bring instruments and software online compartmentally until you achieve full enterprise-level integration.
Definition of compartmental in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia