Definition of compartmental in English:
Characterized by division into separate sections: the compartmental interior of the church
More example sentences
- It has now given its response, in which it also said the partition identified in the fire report was ‘not designated as a compartmental wall requiring double sheets of plasterboard to provide 60-minute fire resistance’.
- Officers said it appeared that some of the compartmental walls which joined the roof were not properly sealed to stop flames spreading.
- These observations may suggest a more complex compartmental and perhaps time-dependant relationship of human expression of NOS within the newly forming granulomatous tuberculosis lesions and surrounding tissues.
- Example sentences
- A negligence claim is habitually analysed compartmentally by asking whether there was a duty of care, breach of that duty, and damage caused by the breach of duty.
- Typically, optical component companies spring from scientists or engineers who have incredible insight into the science of photonics, but who also have a tendency to think compartmentally.
- Our solutions are designed to allow you to bring instruments and software online compartmentally until you achieve full enterprise-level integration.
Definition of compartmental in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.