- A pendulum constructed from metals with differing coefficients of expansion in order to neutralize the effects of temperature variation.More example sentences
- According to one embodiment of the invention, it is suggested that the pendulum unit with pendulum mass and compensation pendulum be arranged in the cover of the safety belt reeling device.
- It's no wonder the topic became so over-exposed, though: the option compensation pendulum arced almost forever in one direction while the tech/telecom-industry miracles of the 1990's unfolded.
- Other inventions for which he is credited include the deadbeat escapement, the mercury compensation pendulum, the minute repeater with damper, and the chronograph!
More definitions of compensation pendulumDefinition of compensation pendulum in:
- The US English dictionary