- A condition or circumstance that puts a company in a favourable or superior business position: expansion is vital to maintaining a competitive advantageMore example sentences
- Its recent £2 million investment in the latest printing technology gives the factory a further competitive advantage.
- Giving away wireless broadband saves on billing costs, attracts customers, and creates an instant competitive advantage.
- Bangladesh's competitive advantage in the Jute sector is the fact that jute production is very much labor intensive.
More definitions of competitive advantageDefinition of competitive advantage in:
- The US English dictionary