- An obsessive, typically indiscriminate, collector or fan of something: this compilation of singles and B-sides has it usefulness for completists horror completists may find the film worth a sit-throughMore example sentences
- This also features some of the material I reference above, and obsessives and completists will want to track it down.
- That said, like all weirdo songwriters destined to evolve into cranky, bearded hermits, he has inspired his own legion of obsessive completists.
- The term ‘trainspotter’ needn't just be applied to drum 'n' bass obsessives or US sitcom completists.
More definitions of completistDefinition of completist in:
- The US English dictionary