- Involved with others in an activity that is unlawful or morally wrong: the careers of those complicit in the cover-up were blightedMore example sentences
- Indeed, it is highly likely that she is complicit in the criminal activity permeating this case.
- Doping is very, very seldom accidental and almost always involves people complicit in the effort.
- If I do not speak out against this nonchalant murder of innocents, I am complicit with my government.
1940s: back-formation from complicity.
More definitions of complicitDefinition of complicit in:
- The US English dictionary