- 1Expressing a compliment; praising or approving: Jennie was very complimentary about Kath’s riding complimentary remarksMore example sentences
- Even the odd complimentary remark can annoy me a little.
- We have received some very complimentary remarks from our customers about the facilities and the services we offer.
- Except for complimentary remarks about the food, little was said during the meal.
- 2Given or supplied free of charge: a complimentary bottle of wineMore example sentences
- You will get a complimentary bottle of California wine and your service charge is waived in the Traveler.
- At most, I could get a complimentary bottle of wine, but inspiration came free, he said.
- Each sponsor will be proved with two complimentary tickets for the show, valued at €10 each.