(North American also compost pile)
- A pile of garden and organic kitchen refuse which decomposes to produce compost.More example sentences
- There should be a smooth, broad path that provides an easy ride for the garden cart to the compost heap, so that cleanup is no harder than it need be.
- You'll have plenty of organic debris for the compost pile!
- Most days, however, I usually just add the used grounds to the compost pile along with other kitchen scraps.
More definitions of compost heapDefinition of compost heap in:
- The US English dictionary